Service & maintenance engineers have a hands on job which also requires a lot of form filling, data capture, recording evidence and signing of forms. These forms are vitally important for the business to be able to efficiently report or act on the maintenance or service work undertaken. Once work has been carried out this form needs to be sent back to the office to process, record or action.
Using paper based forms can create the following issues:
- Incomplete information or signatures
- Delay in completed and signed form being returned to the office for processing
- Paperwork getting lost or damaged
- Cost and time taken printing multiple forms
- Unnecessary admin time wasted
Using the iPEGS app allows the engineer to:
- Electronically sign forms which include the date, time and location of signature *Facestamp includes a picture of the engineer carrying out the work improving the signature authenticity.
- Include picture evidence to the report which can be captured using the iPAD or tablet’s camera
- Capture the correct data without missing any information with mandatory fields
- Submit the report straight back to the office
- You do not need a wifi connection to complete and save the form through the app
Unique functions of the app:
Notepad feature: Transfer your note taking, electronically, sign, save and submit back to the office
Feedback Forms: Enables the company to rate the service that they have received
Reporting: Analyse your customer feedback on the service provided
Form Builder: An easy to use form builder to brand and customise your form which include the use of digital tables, number, percentage, currency, email and text fields, pick lists, checkboxes and insertion of signature. Add, advance and update forms which can automatically be accessed by the engineers whether they are in the field.
Register: Engineers can record maintenance repairs carried out for a period of time.
Import & Sign: Import documents to electronically sign and submit
Forms can be converted to the following formats: pdf, excel, word, csv or xml document and exported via email to whoever needs to receive this, to the secure iPEGS portal, One Drive or Dropbox.
iPEGS is currently benefitting the following service based engineers who work within:
Do you wish to adopt an effective paper based system for your service or maintenance engineers? Call us today for an initial consultation on 01244 560717 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org