Are you a business or organization based in Atlanta that is still heavily paper driven? Would you like to improve efficiency, productivity and reduce paper, printing and postage costs?
iPEGS Ltd is travelling to the US as part of a Trade Mission with a number of other UK tech companies with the aim of spreading the word about their products and services and to build strategic partnerships with like minded companies in and around the city of Atlanta.
“With Atlanta having the third largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies, a Smart City with its strong Startup scene, wide range of industries and high concentration of Millennials we just had to bring iPEGS over to this exciting city” said Adam Leese, CEO of iPEGS Ltd.
iPEGS has a number of products aimed at replacing traditional paper forms and processes with technology. By utilising Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and PC’s to complete electronic versions of these forms brings a number of benefits:
- Forms available on ANY device (accessible immediately)
- Forms can be accessed and completed offline (app only)
- Electronic Signatures can be added with date and time stamp for authenticity
- Mandatory Fields ensure the form is completed in full
- Pick Lists and Tick Boxes for easy form filling
- Add Photos directly to the form
- Add GPS Location to the form
- Submit forms electronically (no more printing/scanning/filing)
- No more bad handwriting to decipher
Some example sectors that are using iPEGS products in the UK are:
- HR Departments (employment contracts / new employee details / policies / references)
- Recruitment Companies (candidate details / reference requests / terms & conditions)
- Cosmetics/Dental/Skin/Beauty (consent forms / consultation forms / medical history)
- Companies with fleet vehicles (vehicle check forms / near miss forms / damage reports)
- Schools (travel consent forms / school trip forms / medical history / extra school activities)
One of iPEGS unique features is the ability to send form remotely to customers, clients, employees or parents – making the distribution and completion of forms more effective and efficient.
The Trade Mission to Atlanta will run from the 18 – 21 March 2019 and is being organised by The UK Department for International Trade in partnership with DIT Atlanta.
Over the 3 days there will be networking, meetings and 1:2:1’s organised with local businesses and the UK companies.
There is also an exclusive invite only evening event that is being hosted by the Consul General at the British Consulate General Atlanta which will be a great opportunity for some high level business networking.
So if you are in Atlanta and you are interested in finding out more about how iPEGS can help your business to go paperless or if you are interested in becoming a strategic partner or reseller then please get in touch with Adam Leese via LinkedIn.
We will also be looking to invite a number of selected businesses to the networking evening hosted by the Consul General so please get in touch to secure your place for this exclusive event.
For more information about iPEGS please visit www.ipegs.co.uk.