We are pleased to announce the release of the latest version of the iPEGS App with lots of new features and improvements!
We are really excited to announce a new feature which enables you to import data directly into your iPEGS forms via CSV import. So no more pre-filling, quicker form completion and no more repetitive entry for the user!
All enterprise users have access to this new feature – if you need any advice or support with implementing this then please let us know and we’d be happy to help.
To see how this new import function works, click below to watch this short video:
Additional new Features include:
- iPEGS Web Forms: New Wizard Style Signature Process (more user friendly)
- iPEGS Completed Forms: Ability to select and deleted multiple forms
- iPEGS Completed Forms: Search Box to search through the Completed Form Names
- iPEGS Completed Forms: – Ability to ‘Archive’ forms (remove/recover)
- iPEGS App – Sort Folders (By Creation Date / Alphabetically)
- iPEGS Improved Logo Quality (PDF)
- iPEGS PDF Formatting Improved (Field Positions / Layout)
- iPEGS Next Button added to keyboard (Android – note some tablets do not support this feature.
Please make sure that you update your app for all of the new items to take effect.
Don’t worry – we’ve not forgotten about MiPEGS – we have new updates launching at the beginning of January 2018!
If you need a better way of capturing the initial data for the CSV import then why not use a MiPEGS Web Form!
For a limited time only we are offering ALL iPEGS customers 100 FREE form credits when you sign up to MiPEGS before 31st January 2018! To take advantage of this offer please email Polly@ipegs.co.uk