Expecting a baby is an extremely exciting time and nothing can prepare you for this life changing event.
Baby ultrasound centres offer a range of scans suitable for all stages of pregnancy, including the popular 4D scan where you get to meet your baby before the birth date.
These private scanning facilities are invaluable to mums who are wanting additional scanning which are not offered on the NHS.
Client consultation and consent forms need to be well thought out, clearly underlining the expectations and implications of the scan.
iPEGS Remote allows ultrasound clinics to access a range of branded and customised electronic forms for their clients to complete and sign at the clinic using an iPAD or on any device.
A popular choice for clinics, is to have these forms accessible on their website or social media channels. Forms can also be sent as a URL link via email (like the one below) for new customers to complete, sign and submit once a booking has been made.
Once a form has been submitted, you can download the form to PDF which can then be stored on your computer or CRM system. A backup of the form is also saved on the secure iPEGS portal for future reference.
Why go paperless with iPEGS?
- It is a low cost, flexible and efficient way of managing your business – paper free.
- Better experience and increased data security for your customer.
- Forms will not go missing which is great for future reference or if a claim was to appear.
- Saves on expensive storage systems which take up room.
- You are positively looking after the future of our planet and once you become a customer of ours we will plant a tree for you.
If you are wanting to chat about your requirements then contact us directly on 01244 955350 or email email@example.com