We are always looking to improve our customer’s experience and usage of the iPEGS products in further education. We are pleased to announce that some new advanced features have now been added, for you to benefit from.
1. Calculation Field: This new field now allows for calculations between fields. Whether you want to add, subtract, multiply or divide – you can specify whatever calculation you want to the possibilities are endless. A good example for this field is auto calculating the 20% Off The Job hours or totalling up Skills Scan results. You can even increase or decrease a date based on values elsewhere in the form – think end dates.
2. Web Form Tables: You can now add tables to your web forms! This has been in the pipeline for a while so we are please to finally get it live. We have also just launched Dynamic Tables which enables you to customise field widths, heading and sub headings and dynamically add rows on the web form.
3. Conditional Logic: You can now set conditional logic for most field types – show, hide and value are all options. You can find this new feature in Field Settings > Field Conditions. An example of this could be selecting a qualification name It can be quite complicated so if you need any support with getting your logic set up then please get in touch.
4. Kiosk Mode: You can now set iPEGS Remote Web Forms to ‘Reset’ after submission. This is ideal if you have forms that are completed one after another on a specific device. An example of this would be a Signing in Form or Register on a tablet that individuals complete when they enter a classroom or building.
5. Reports: If you are sending Web Forms via the Portal and/or utilising Third Party Approval then you can now view reports on the total number of forms based on their status and drill down to see more detail. To access this feature simply click on the Reports tab in the Portal.
6. Auto Populate TPA: If you are utilising the Apprentice Profile for field auto population then you can now also auto populate the Name and Email of a Third party. An example of this is for the Employer – so if you have the employer name and email in the apprentice profile you can auto populate the TPA field.
7. Type Signature: If you want your users to be able to ’type’ their signature you can now turn this ‘ON’ within the Signature field settings.
8. Anonymous Email: If you have been using Anonymous Web Forms you will know that the Email field is added to the bottom of the form – this is to ensure we know who has submitted the form. However, you can now turn this off you have added an email field further up in the form. Simply select the option in the email field once you have added it.
9. Deactivate Forms: Form templates are now deactivated when archived so if a user tries to access an old form they will be informed that it is no longer active.
10.Folder Permissions: You can now set user access permissions to folders created in Submitted Forms. Simply go to Submitted Forms > Manage Folders > Permissions > Add the User/s who you want to grant access to.
11.Field Auto Population: Auto populate fields based other field values i.e. pick lists – think Programme Title > Aim References > EPA Organisations > Tutor Name etc.
12.Form Name URL (Emails): You can now set the Form Name to be included in the email notification web form link – this helps to identify forms if you are receiving high volumes of Form Approval emails. Simply go to the form Settings > Form Submission > Tick ‘Use the adjusted form name in TPA emails’.
13.Forms to Folders: You can now specific what folders you want forms to be submitted directly into in Submitted Forms. Simply go to the form Settings > Form Submission > Select the folder to automatically move to on form submission.
14.Auto Upload (Tracker): Tracker customers – you can now have your forms automatically uploaded to Tracker. Contact us for more info.
If you have any questions in relation to the new features please contact the team on 01244 955350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.